Quaint stone cottage situated in a 320ha Private Reserve, in an elevated and private setting, with awe-inspiring views of the majestic Cederberg Mountains and its fascinating rock formations.
Expertly built by a Master Stone Mason, and it shows ...
On the market for the first time in 21 years, this is an exceptional find - a truly idyllic mountain haven, offering everything a nature lover and seeker of peace and quiet can ask for!
- COTTAGE: 125m², sold fully furnished and equipped, comprises open plan lounge (with fireplace), kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms with built-in cupboards, two bathrooms – one with bath and the other with shower - spacious loft room (with two single beds), and covered veranda.
- WATER from a clear mountain spring.
- NO ELECTRICITY, but cottage fully wired so ready for Solar or Eskom if required. Gas stove, fridge and geyser.
- Levy: R3 530 per month (plus Reserve Fund levy of R753) which includes cottage insurance (storm and fire damage), public liability insurance, water usage and maintenance of water reticulation system and roads, systematic removal of alien vegetation, fire protection levy, resident manager’s salary, management and auditor’s fees.
- Rates: R113 per month.
- THE RESERVE - 320HA WITH A RIVER RUNNING THROUGH IT, IS REGISTERED AS A SECTIONAL TITLE SCHEME – WITH 19 COTTAGES, AND IT OFFERS:
- Hiking & mountain biking.
- Indigenous fauna and flora.
- Swimming in the river or large communal man-made pool.
- Peace and tranquillity.
- Smog free environment and gorgeous starlit evenings.
- No security issues and no land claims.
- 30km from Citrusdal, 45km from Op-Die-Berg, and 205km From Cape Town via N7/Citrusdal (with approx 25km dirt road over the scenic Middelberg Pass). Approximately 225km from Cape Town via Ceres/Op-Die-Berg (with 2,5km dirt road to the Reserve).