Once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of the best stands in Banghoek Private Game Reserve.
Surrounded by the awe-inspiring Piketberg Mountains, this elevated stand offers easy access, and the most gorgeous panoramic views of the entire Reserve AND the valley beyond.
Only 156km from Cape Town, Banghoek is an ideal weekend getaway destination – akin in many ways to the Cederberg - yet so much closer.
Above all, the Reserve offers nature at its finest – nestled among the beautiful Piketberg Mountains, plus absolute peace and tranquillity - in one of the most beautiful valleys in the Western Cape.
- Exclusive Use Area: 1.8179 hectares (Sectional Title Scheme).
- Cottage footprint: 92m² (Building Guidelines apply).
- Rates: Approximately R32 per month.
- Levies: R16 597 per annum.
- Insurance: R892 per month.
- THE RESERVE (1 000 ha) OFFERS: A wide variety of Fynbos. One of the few remaining relatively pristine areas of Fynbos left on the West Coast, and part of the Cape Fynbos Biome, it boasts a number of rare and endangered species and includes an area of Renosterveld within its borders.
- Indigenous wildlife recorded include; Aardwolf, Cape Fox, Bat-eared Fox, Ant Eater, Genet, African Wild Cat, Caracal, Klipspringer, Duiker, Grey Reebok, Cape Hare, Grey Mongoose, Water Mongoose, Porcupine, Striped Polecat, Baboon (shy and not imprinted on humans), and the Cape Clawless Otter. Also a sighting (on infrared camera) of a Cape Leopard - extremely shy creatures which still roam the Cape Fold Mountains.
- An abundance of bird-life, including nesting Black Eagle.
- Rock pools for swimming.