Once in a lifetime opportunity to own an absolutely gorgeous stand in Banghoek Private Game Reserve at giveaway price.
Surrounded by the awe-inspiring Piketberg Mountains, this elevated stand offers easy access, and the most gorgeous panoramic views of the entire Reserve AND the valley beyond.
Only 156km from Cape Town, Banghoek is an ideal weekend getaway destination – akin in many ways to the Cederberg - yet so much closer.
Also see some fascinating history of Banghoek in an article under the heading ‘Editorials’ on the home page.
- Exclusive Use Area: 2.3 hectares (Sectional Title Scheme).
- Cottage footprint: 151m² (Building Guidelines apply).
- Rates: R38 per month
- Levy: Approximately R925 per month (plus special levy of approx R631 per month, provisionally payable until end of Jan/Feb 2020).
- THE RESERVE (1 000 ha) OFFERS: A wide variety of Fynbos. One of the few remaining relatively pristine areas of Fynbos left on the West Coast, and part of the Cape Fynbos Biome, it boasts a number of rare and endangered species and includes an area of Renosterveld within its borders.
- Indigenous wildlife recorded include; Aardwolf, Cape Fox, Bat-eared Fox, Ant Eater, Genet, African Wild Cat, Caracal, Klipspringer, Duiker, Grey Reebok, Cape Hare, Grey Mongoose, Water Mongoose, Porcupine, Striped Polecat, Baboon (shy and not imprinted on humans), and the Cape Clawless Otter. Also an unconfirmed sighting of a Cape Leopard - extremely shy creatures which still roam the Cape Fold Mountains freely.
- An abundance of bird-life, including Black Eagle.
- Above all, the Reserve offers nature at its finest – nestled amongst the beautiful Piketberg Mountains, plus absolute peace and tranquillity - in one of the most beautiful valleys in the Western Cape.
- No land restitution claims, and no crime issues.