Charming mountain cabin in the historic Bainskloof Pass on 1,3ha freehold land, high up in the much sought-after 660ha Mount Bain Private Nature Reserve.
A gloriously peaceful & comfortable base from which nature lovers can explore and hike in the mountains where bushman paintings and 1300 species of fynbos can be found.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring views, the tranquillity and privacy is disturbed only by the resident birds, genet, mongoose, rhebuck, and klipspringer.
Enjoy cosy fire-warmth evenings with snow capped mountain peaks in winter, swimming and a picnic at the river in summer (designated river area available to owners and their guests only).
An ideal mountain getaway only one and a half hours from Cape Town!
- Cabin comprising living room with huge fireplace (can be cooked on), fully equipped kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower, basin, flush toilet & gas geyser). Gorgeous large “live-on” veranda!!
- Private river access exclusively for owners.
- The reserve offers hiking (as strenuous or easy as you like), a large variety of fynbos, small indigenous game and bird-life.
- Exquisite views across the entire Breede River Valley.
- BONUS: Sold fully furnished and equipped!
- Only one and a half hour’s drive from Cape Town!!
- Accessible by sedan vehicle – tar road up to the reserve and concrete strip and dirt track to the cabin.
- A wonderful opportunity to own a smallholding in the beautiful and historic Bainskloof.
- Levy: R450 per month
- Rates: R470 per month