What a privilege to offer Country & Coastal buyers this brand new lock-up-and-go apartment in De Kelders. Two minutes’ walk from the rugged cliffs and most beautiful coastline Africa has to offer, a great investment opportunity, permanent- or holiday home
Secure a spot in this unspoilt sleepy village with its unusual and distinctive geological features, hike along its awe-inspiring coastline, indulge in underwater cave exploration, and guarantee a front-row seat – for life - to watch the breathtaking spectacle of the ‘Southern Wright Whale Ensemble’ from July to November each year.
Steeped in fascinating history, a lesser known fact is that De Kelders offers one of the best whale watching spots in the world. It also hosts the only freshwater cave along the African coastline, a number of caves with stalactites and stalagmites, and crystal clear pools perfect for swimming.
Beautifully furnished and equipped.
- North facing
- Ground floor
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (en-suite)
- Open plan kitchen, dining room & lounge
- Ample built-in cupboards
- Secure undercover parking
- Lounge and main bedroom lead onto the balcony
- Burglar bars and safety door
- Fitted blinds at the sliding doors and windows
- DSTV dish (Explora compatible)
- Prepaid electricity
- FULLY FURNISHED:
- Built-in stove & oven
- 3 x Bar stools
- 6-seater dining room suite
- 3-seater lounge suite
- 1 x armchair & ottoman
- Oregon Pine TV cabinet
- Coffee table
- Double bed & mattress
- Dressing table & stool
- Bedside table & lamp
- 2 x single beds with mattresses, bedside tables and lamps
- Carpets, prints and decorations
- (Levies and municipal rates still to be established once all the units are sold, but estimated by the developer to be in the region of R500 – levies normally include water, building insurance and management.)
- VAT included in the price – if bought by a VAT vendor VAT can be reclaimed, if not, normal transfer duty applies.