Set amongst rolling hills, rugged rock formations, unspoilt indigenous fauna and flora, lie 77 hectares of African soil offering total privacy, peace and tranquillity!
A perfect opportunity to build your getaway or scaled down home in the Valley of Wine and Roses, and other than being at the heart of Route 62, surrounded by the fruits of the vine - only 10km outside Robertson, it also means that a lucky owner will have easy access to all manner of exciting – or leisurely – outdoor adventure and activities, festivals galore and the warmth of the residents of this delightful rural town!
Not to speak of having spectacular vistas, superb bird-watching and indigenous fauna and flora for the rest of your life – a haven where these incredible wonders of nature have been allowed to live and thrive – with minimal impact on their homes, and undisturbed – for centuries!
Come and live your rural dream in safe and glorious surrounds ...
- Size of farmland: 77ha exclusive to owner - share in a registered company.
- Reserve 506ha with five shareholders only.
- Footprint of cottage allowed: 120m² excluding veranda.
- Small dam (catchment area).
- As in all reserves, no commercial farming is allowed, but one hectare set aside for some veggies and olive/fruit trees. For the rest, around the house, indigenous trees and shrubs only.
- THE RESERVE as a whole offers a variety of indigenous game such as Duiker, Porcupine, Mongoose, Genet, African Wild Cat, Caracal, Tortoises etc (no baboon), an abundance of bird-life, rolling hills and valleys, pristine Renosterveld as far as the eye can see (no invaders), a veritable kaleidoscope of flowers in season, and hiking, riding, biking trails, etc.
- The privileged few may even spot a Cape Leopard or find their spoor, as the reserve forms part of their natural corridor - between the Riviersonderend- and Langeberg Mountains.
- LEVY: R914 per month includes Rates, road maintenance, public liability insurance, and Auditors’ fees.
- No security issues and no land claims.
- 10km from Robertson, 17km from McGregor and 170km from Cape Town.