FLASH SALE as a kickstart in the run up to the official launch of this brand new Eco-Village/Reserve. Buy one, get one free!
A once-in-a-lifetime give-away for anybody wanting to be part of this extraordinary development – a first of its kind in the country.
The first person with a confirmed offer on this beautifully restored farm cottage – completely off the grid and at a give-away price - will get a 1830m² plot FREE which can be developed at a later stage (or sold to recover a large chunk of the purchase price of the cottage).
Situated in the heart of the 791 hectare Eco-Village and Nature Reserve this quaint little abode offers an incredible lifestyle - a perfect home (or retreat) for nature lovers, those interested in Permaculture/Eco-friendly living, bird enthusiasts, hikers, cyclists, Artists, Authors, and those simply needing to get away from the hustle, bustle, and veritable poisons of modern-day living.
Please note: Price excludes VAT
- Cottage size: Approx 120m²
- Land size (freehold): 1491m²
- FREE plot size: 1830m² (normal selling price R550 000)
- COTTAGE COMPRISING: Open plan lounge / dining room / kitchen with gorgeous fireplace, two bedrooms, full bathroom with Victorian slipper bath and shower, stoep, double carport structure and garden area with lovely rock-wall feature.
- MORE ABOUT THE RESERVE:
- The Reserve, of which all land owners will be co-owners, offers varied vegetation from Fynbos to Riverine Thicket.
- Long ambling walks and cycling.
- More strenuous hikes in the mountainous areas traversing monkey rock landscapes and natural Protea habitat.
- Swimming in the dam.
- Bird watching and Fynbos identification.
- Exquisite sunsets and vistas all round, rich bird- and indigenous wildlife, and horses running wild and free. All in all, absolute bliss!
- Ideally situated for day visits to the Baviaanskloof mega reserve and world-class surfing at Jeffreys Bay – both within a 25km radius.
- 10km from Humansdorp, and approximately 70km from Port Elizabeth and the airport.
- Pets are welcome, except in selected protected areas, and swimming in the dam open to all.
- No crime issues and no land claims.
- More information available on request (eco-building regulations apply to the plot), and please note - price excludes VAT.