For the water enthusiast, no better spot in the country!
Gorgeous 11.18ha smallholding with 800m Berg River frontage and lovely mountain views. Offering a main house with pool, renovated character/historic cottage, a third (prefab) dwelling, large shed, large garage, double carport and lovely garden. Approx 5ha planted to peaches and persimmons - leased to neighbouring farmer - and water rights for an additional 6ha which is suitable for more farming, adventure activities, horses, etc.
An absolutely delightful property 4km from Wellington central, and 70km from Cape Town.
- Size: 11,18ha – zoned agricultural
- Main House: 205m²
- Shed: 450m²
- Main house comprises: Lounge, sunroom, dining room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, pantry, gorgeous patio with swimming pool, braai & pub with large double garage & carport (rental income R15 500 per month)
- Old renovated character cottage (mud walls) - two beds, each with shower, basin and toilet, lounge, kitchen and veranda and two carports
- Prefab house (previously manager's house) - three bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge, kitchen and two carports (rental income R6 000 per month)
- Large shed with cold room and outside toilets
- Two Labourers’ cottages
- Two under-roof open 'stables' and tack room
- Beautiful fully irrigated treed garden with many valuable plants such as Cycads, Yuccas, Tree Aloes, etc
- 2ha Peaches (under 10 year lease contract - rental income)
- 3ha Persimmons (under lease contract - year to year - rental income)
- Additional 6ha arable land for crops, horses, etc
- Water rights for 6.hectares
- Approx 800m Berg River frontage
- Property will be sold with full complement of tools & implements, including two tractors
- Eskom power
- Refuse removal and municipal water for domestic use.
- Rates: Approximately R7 000 per annum.