VACANT STAND IN PRIVATE GAME RESERVE - 1,9ha
Lovely stand in Banghoek Private Game Reserve at a give-away price!
- Size: Stand with 1,9 Hectare Exclusive Use (Sectional Title)
- Cottage footprint: 116m² (Architectural guidelines apply - no timeline for building)
- Rates: R387 per month
- Levy: Approximately R925 per month (plus special levy of approx R631 per month, provisionally payable until end of Jan/Feb 2020).
- Approximately 157km from Cape Town with 14km dirt road.
- THE RESERVE (1 000 ha) OFFERS: A wide variety of Fynbos. One of the few remaining relatively pristine areas of Fynbos left on the West Coast, and part of the Cape Fynbos Biome, it boasts a number of rare and endangered species and includes an area of Renosterveld within its borders.
- Indigenous wildlife recorded include; Aardwolf, Cape Fox, Bat-eared Fox, Ant Eater, Genet, African Wild Cat, Caracal, Klipspringer, Duiker, Grey Reebok, Cape Hare, Grey Mongoose, Water Mongoose, Porcupine, Striped Polecat, Baboon (shy and not imprinted on humans), and the Cape Clawless Otter. Also an unconfirmed sighting of a Cape Leopard - extremely shy creatures which still roam the Cape Fold Mountains freely.
- An abundance of bird-life, including Black Eagle.
- Rock pools for swimming.
- Banghoek is a little-known and very beautiful private game reserve, offering absolute peace, quiet, and nature at its best!
- No land restitution claims, and no crime issues.