Situated 44km outside Cape Town amidst one of the most vibrant equestrian hubs in the Western Cape, a gem for any horse lover!
The land is a mixture of grazing, mature woodland and fynbos. Two cross-country courses have developed with 40 jumps ranging from 60cm to 1m.
Land Size: 43,5 hectares (forty three and a half hectares)
- Main House: 147m² with open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace & air-conditioning, fully fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (main en-suite).
- Hall/conference centre: 240m² (can seat up to 250 people for functions). It can also easily be converted to indoor stables. It has a 3-phase 32 amp power supply and 6 double wall plugs. Over 2000m² of lawns provide parking and additional space for marquees.
- Cottage: 83m² with lounge with air-conditioning kitchen/ dining room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Stable block with 6 stables, tack room and water purification/pump room (top of the range reverse osmosis system).
- Two staff rooms with a shared bathroom (no labourers with living rights).
- Delightful single room cottage with fireplace in the forest.
- Two paddocks and a lunging ring.
- The borehole produced 60 000 liter during a 24 hour test. A second unused borehole also has a strong flow.
- The water purification plant produces about 10 000 liters of drinking water a day.
- No land claims or security issues.