This tiny cabin is north-facing, 50m from the river, is quaint, and offers exquisite views all round!
At the foot of the majestic ‘Yellow Mountain’, surrounded by the southern Cederberg and Koue Bokkeveld Mountains, a charming getaway on almost two hectares of freehold land!
Situated in a small ‘hidden’ and peaceful reserve, this is pure magic for nature lovers!
- Land size: 1.8098ha
- Cottage: Footprint 39m² (large loft adds to floor space).
- COTTAGE, which needs some attention (hence the giveaway price), comprises open plan living area and kitchen with Jetmaster for those chilly evenings, large loft (bedroom), outside bathroom, and covered wooden deck. Cottage can be enlarged to 130m² and outbuilding of 40m² allowed.
- Power: Gas.
- Water: Crystal clear spring water for domestic use, river water for irrigation.
- Septic tank (own refuse removal).
- Cell reception and internet available if needed.
- No security issues and no land claims.
- And yes, you can plant your veggies for personal use – to be protected from - or shared with - the resident indigenous wildlife, and you can bring along your well behaved dogs.
- RESERVE offers absolute peace and tranquillity, hiking with plenty mountains to climb (amongst others to caves with rock art), swimming in glorious river pool, indigenous fauna and flora, incredible starlit evenings, and simply spectacular surrounds!
- 29km from Citrusdal, 42km from Op-Die-Berg, 90km from Ceres and 204km from Cape Town.