Unique! With a forest below and expansive sea view above – this immaculate home, in prime position, is elevated on the mountainside in Simon’s Town – to be precise, in semi-rural and charming Froggy Pond!
With the most delightful living area offering indoor/outdoor living like no other, sea and nature lovers cannot ask for more.
- Erf Size: 732m² (about half of it an enchanting ‘forest’)
- IMMACULATE HOME COMPRISING:
- Open plan lounge/dining room with wood burning stove and stacking doors opening up on two sides to deck with splash pool, and magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and ‘enchanted forest'.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with top-class appliances.
- Four bedrooms, three en-suite, and main bedroom with sea view and outdoor bath to unwind and relax in any time of day or night!
- One of the en-suite bedrooms detached with separate entrance and lovely sea views.
- Deck with splash pool.
- The most glorious forested garden below the house.
- One garage and two off-street parking bays.
- HISTORIC SIMON’S TOWN OFFERS – in brief - military harbour, numerous restaurants to choose from, all manner of eclectic little shops, Boulders Beach with its world renowned penguin colony, close proximity - 10km - to delightful Kalk Bay – voted the ‘coolest neighbourhood in the world’ with its colourful fishing harbour, 24km to Cape Point and the local Ostrich Farm. Not to speak of the countless hidden delights, traders, scenic ‘uncluttered’ drives, beaches, etc, etc, etc - in between and beyond. Discover serendipity around every corner – all on offer with the captivating authenticity and hospitality of the Deep South!